|Vigay.com - Disclaimer - WebRing - Help|
|British Isles Nature Reserves WebRing|
|About this Ring||British Isles Nature Reserves|
This Web ring consists of Web sites about nature reserves in Britain and Ireland. Use the ring to find a reserve near you. Join it to get more Web visitors and share ideas.
· Ring administrator: Roger Whitehead
· Founded on 21/02/2002
· 52 sites (10 inactive)
· 4 page views today
· 85475 total page views
20. Lower Moss Wood Nature Reserve Lower Moss Wood is a private nature reserve in Cheshire. It comprises a wooded area with ponds and trails. Access is by arrangement only, although educational visits from schools are a regular feature. It also operates a wildlife hospital.
21. Widewater Lagoon Flora and fauna of Widewater Lagoon, Lancing, West Sussex.
22. Parndon Wood Nature Reserve (Membership pending)
23. Rodley Nature Reserve A wetland reserve close to the heart of Leeds.
24. Devon Wildlife Trust Devon Wildlife Trust is the leading conservation charity for the county and has 40 nature reserves. These cover a number of different habitats, including Culm Grassland, heathland and ancient woodland. The site contains information about the number of other projects that the Trust runs, such as wildlife gardening and the Ruby Country Initiative.
25. Greenham Common Trust Find out about the restoration of Greenham Common, in Berkshire, and about Handpost Gully - a conservation project by Greenham Common Trust and English Nature.
26. Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory The Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory, located on the south-east coast of Kent, has a history of providing a healthy habitat, not just for birds but for all wildlife. We maintain yearly surveys and transects of species ranging from orchids to small mammals, moths, butterflies, beetles and fungi. The habitats are varied and some are unique to the Bay.
27. Bottom Wood Nature Reserve A woodland in a Chiltern valley, in Buckinghamshire. 11.5 hectares of ancient woodland, plus a further 3 hectare plantation. A peaceful microcosm of Chiltern woodland containing a wide range of species, including some uncommon ones. Public can walk through.
28. Friends of Milton Country Park Pages for the Friends of Milton Country Park, a park created from old gravel workings between the village of Milton and the River Cam flood plain just north of Cambridge.
29. Mill Hill, Shoreham-by-Sea Unimproved grassland flora and fauna on the South Downs, within walking distance of Shoreham-by-Sea.
30. Shoreham Beach Vegetated shingle beach in West Sussex with two rare plants and links to other pages, including intertidal marine life.
31. River Adur Estuary SSSI River Adur estuary site that runs through the centre of Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex.
32. Irish Wildlife Trust Irish Wildlife Trust - a registered charity for the protection and promotion of Ireland's Wildlife.
33. Moor Copse Nature Reserve This Berkshire reserve is a part of a Sulham and Tidmarsh Woods and Meadows Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) . The ancient woodland is a place of character, variety and great beauty, with its 70 acres comprising a series of three wet woodland copses, a small meadow and a healthy chalk stream.
34. Manx Wildlife Trust The Manx Wildlife Trust is the largest and most active voluntary body on the Isle of Man devoted to the conservation of wildlife and the environment.
35. Judy Woods Heritage Site (Membership pending)
36. Quoditch Moor Nature Reserve An unspoilt 32-acre culm grassland and woodland nature reserve on the Devon-Cornwall border. Privately owned, it has many rare species including Marsh Fritillary and Wood White butterflies.
37. Irish Peatland Conservation Council (Membership pending)
38. Brooklands Boating Lake Wildlife of Brooklands Lake and the Brooks, Teveille Brook locality, east Worthing, near the Adur Valley.
39. burhinus A site dedicated to the natural history of north west Norfolk and the Brecklands of Norfolk and Suffolk
20-39 of 51 < Prev 20 | Next 12 >